American Apparel Nail Lacquer

Ok, during one of my little retail therapy sessions,
I stopped in American Apparel for some tees then at the register,
I spotted their collection of nail polish.  I absolutely loved the variety of colors given ! All unique in different colors that are hard to find which definately differentiates them from the rest ! So I bought two of the unique colors of which was a fiery reddish // orange color
named "Poppy" and a grey chill/smokey kind of color named "Factory Grey" ;




& As you can see on my thumb I tested the color out lol..
Anyway, I love it & I'll definately wound up with the
whole collection by the end of the week LOL.


American Apparel Nail Lacquer; $6 each.

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to American Apparel Nail Lacquer

  1. Nefd says:

    real dope blog haha i love it im going to follow make sure to return the love
    btw dope post lol
    nefd

    nefslivingthedream.blogspot.com

  2. Anonymous says:

    aww cool! lol....ima have to stop by there because i am a nail polish fanatic!!! Anyways, when are the video tuts coming! And are you going to come up with a look with these colors?

  3. RC. says:

    they're coming very soon :)
    & yes I am I think i'll do the video when I decide to use 'em.

  4. Anonymous says:

    Cool! how much was the nail polish a piece?