Brushing Up On the Art.

Its really been a while since I've picked up a pencil with the purpose of using it being
to sketch or draw.  I formerly had a passion for it including painting but gave it up because
of how restricted my mom would make me feel about it (long story) so I kind of left it alone.
With all of this free time on my hands I feel the urge to express that side of me again cus it cures a lot,
and it revamps my creative side for some reason.  It makes me feel like my resourceful/creative
self I used to be times 10.
I was bored and decided I wanted to draw, lmao, so my little brother
suggested for me to draw him and I was like what the hey (I felt rusted in this department)
but I started and finished with this;


It almost felt weird because as much as I sketched out outfit designs, I seemed to almost
never draw a face.  I enjoyed this though, and after my little sister wanted one..


FYI;
You can see photos of them here to get an idea, lol.

This entry was posted in ,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Brushing Up On the Art.

  1. This is wonderful! I'm jealous of people who can draw since my whole family is wonderful with artwork and I can't even draw a straight line.

    Your work is good! :)

  2. RC. says:

    Lol! @ Toni thank youu !

  3. ATW says:

    wow when i scrolled down and actually saw your siblings i must say that these drawings are really good. like them a lot & also your blog is amazing... i will follow you! :)

    xxx

  4. RC. says:

    Aw thanks so much !! @ATW love your blog aswell, i'll do the same.